Sunday 30 October 2011

Spanish Break


 "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain".Well not today it dosen't,its falling on the Costa's.We are in Spain for an autumn holiday.One of my family has a holiday apartment in Calpe so we have driven down from Brittany to spend a few weeks escaping the worst of the weather further north.It hasn't worked today and rain and strong winds are predicted this week

 This is what we expect to see in Spain at this time of the year,warm sunny weather and a chance to have a late swim.


  
This is the weekly market at Altea with the Sierra Bernia  in the background.An opportunity to buy that must have bag or pair of shoes,there are plenty to choose from here. 


 
How many different types of palm are there.I particularly like the bark on the trunks
I think I am going to
do some sketches with a view to doing a print when I get home.
                                                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment